This module is used to study the lateral reduction of cross-section in the flume.
- The piers are used with the experimental flume
- These piers cause little or considerable reduction of cross-section caused by piers
- The pier profiles include rectangular, circular, square, rounded on one end, rounded on both ends, tapering profile on one end and tapering profile on both ends
- There is a pier holder with clamping device for the mounting of piers into the experimental flume.
- Up to three piers can be mounted at the same time on nine different positions
- The pier holder contains angle scale to indicate the angle of attack.