Law of radiation training system is designed to help trainees to measure the current-potential difference characteristics of a filament light bulb and building an intuitive understanding of the behavior of this curve.
- The trainer unit has a compact bench top design to be suitable for different spaces and to enable ease of use.
- The unit contains an optical bench with movable carriages to mount any external devices necessary for the experiments in an easy and quick way.
- The thermopile can be used to measure
- The radiation capacity of the incandescent lamp.
- The multifunction measurement instrument is used to analyze, manipulate and visualize output data.
- The training unit is electro-statically painted and is treated to resist rust.