Cooling Column 3 for Wet Cooling Tower
(HT - 020)
- Calculation of the cooling capacity
- Packing density
- Packing density: 0m2/m3
- Cross section: 175 x 175 mm
- Length: 800 mm
- Cooling Column 3 for Wet Cooling Tower (HT - 020)
- The cooling column contains a cooling column without a wet deck surface.
- The cooling column type 4 is placed into the wet cooling water instead of the column type 1.
- The heat transfer in the free water drop can be studied using this cooling column.
- It is also possible to insert wet deck surfaces of your own design into the cooling column.
- The cooling capacity of the different columns is compared.
- On top of the cooling column, a nozzle is mounted.
- The hot water is sprayed at the top of the cooling tower, trickles from the top to the bottom along the wet deck surface and is cooled in the process.
- The air enters the column from the bottom and flows upwards.
- The cooling column is fitted with connections for differential pressure measurement at its inlet and outlet.