The trainer (HT-023) is designed to demonstrate the concept of volume expansion in solids and liquids. the volume expansion of liquids and linear expansion of various materials is determined as a function of temperature.
- The trainer unit has a compact bench top design to be suitable for different spaces and to enable ease of use.
- The trainer is equipped with an immersion heater and a circulation pump.
- Dilatometer with clock gauge on baseplate for a quantitative measurement of the linear expansion solid dependent on material, length, and temperature.
- temperature and heater power are displayed on digital displays.
- Different solid and liquid test samples are included such as iron, brass, copper, aluminum, ethyl glycerol, olive oil, and glycerol.
- the trainer has water bath and pycnometer for performing the experiment of expansion in liquids in accurate and easy way.
- The training unit is electro-statically painted and is treated to resist rust.