Electrical sequence control trainer (MCC100) is a bench top educational unit which is designed to provide students with practical experience in the field of electrical sequence control. The unit uses real-life components and power source to train on sequence control wiring and connect most common circuits in the field of sequential control.
- The trainer provides training and understanding of electrical sequence, and how to use it in real life.
- The unit includes various electrical components with electrical contact.
- This training system allows various electric sequence control of various circuits, that can be designed by the student.
- The unit is provided with safety connection cables and insulated connection terminals for safety purposes.
- The components included in the trainer are: circuit breaker, contactors, thermal overload, relays, Timers, three-phase induction motor, lamp, buzzer, and current limiter reactor.
- Additionally , The unit includes control switches such as emergency switch, selector switch indication LEDS and push buttons.