The assembly with tapered keys kit (MM – 006) is considered a comprehensive kit which shows different tapered keys used for the assembly of shaft with hubs. The kit includes shaft, two hubs, sleeve and the needed tapered keys for assembly.
- The training kit contains all the material needed for students to understand how a shaft is joined to a hub using taper keys.
- The kit includes shaft with slots, two hubs with slots, coupler, key driver, and driver sleeve.
- The material is clearly laid out in a portable tool box provided with handle for an easy access.
- The experiments should be carried out in a workshop, as all preparations must be carried out in a correct and proper way by the student.
- The kit is supplied with an instructional manual that outlines all the necessary technical information and provides a step by-step guide through the experiments