The angle valve assembly and disassembly tool kit (MM – 012) provide practical exercise of assembly techniques for the trainees so that they can get familiar with the valve parts as well as enabling them to perform maintenance and repair processes
- The educational tool kit allows the trainees to learn and practice the assembly exercises on valves and fittings.
- The educational kit allows trainees to get familiar with valve parts as well as perform the associated maintenance and repair processes
- The educational tool kit includes the parts of an actual angle valve that’s used in real pipework installations.
- Angle valves have an inlet and outlet port which are perpendicular to each other, and it’s used to prevent or control flow in a pipe.
- The valve parts are clearly laid out and well protected in a tool box, the box is made out of durable plastic material and lined with foam material to provide protection for the valve parts.
- The foam lining is carved in order to fit each part of the valve precisely to protect it against wearing and scratching.
- The tool kit is supplied with a secure closure system for more protection during movements.
- Valve bodies are made out of carbon steel material and painted in contrast colors to highlight internal details.
- The tool kit is compact and easy to move.