Assembly Stand for Pumps Training System (MM – 026) is a complete system for assembly exercises with the option of aligning the drive and the pump. The trainer can be used as a test system for the completely assembled piping system. This training system can be used to demonstrate the steps for installing a pump and understanding different alignment methods
- The trainer enables students to practice the entire maintenance process. On its own, the trainer can be used for assembly exercises with the option of aligning the drive and the pump.
- The trainer consists of an electric drive motor, a standard pump and a piping system with storage tank and can be operated independent of the water supply mains. Students can practice exchanging pumps for inspection or repair as part of the assembly exercise.
- A manometer displays the pressure at the outlet of the pump.
- The position of the electric motor can be adjusted in three directions for alignment purposes. The alignment can either be checked in a conventional manner with a straight edge or with the reverse alignment method using two dial gauges.
- The system is equipped with emergency button, power switch, and on/off switch.