The S7-1500 brain system (MPLC-002) offers trainees a broad knowledge about PLC systems starting from the basic fundamentals reaching to advanced applications. Through combining BEDO training modules and the S7-1500 PLC brain systems, the trainee will learn about PLC programming and creating different codes for different applications grading in the level of difficulty, allowing trainees to get sufficient knowledge to aid them in the industrial life.
- The S7-1500 brain system consists of main ON/OFF switch, emergency switch, power output socket to supply the applications unit with power and 24V, 12V and 5V with indication LEDs to indicate power connection to the terminals.
- The PLC consists of a SIMATIC S7-1500 CPU 1516, digital input module, digital output module, analog input module and analog output module.
- The brain system is also equipped with three PROFINET sockets, two 50-Pin D-Sub Sockets and two 25-Pin D-Sub Sockets. You can perform your connections through the provided 25-pin D-sub-socket and the 50-pin D-sub-socket.
- The PLC can be connected to an external PC where trainees can design, and execute coding examples.
- Trainees will get familiarized with PLC hardware and software configuration.
- This brain system can be connected to fundamental training kit or advanced PLC training kit to carry out a wide range of experiments.
- This brain system can be connected to HMI training kit to display and create graphical user interfaces.