The training module (MPLC-003) allows trainees to learn all about creating GUI (graphical user interface) and how it’s connected to PLC systems. The training system contains a human-machine interface (HMI) where the trainee will be able to display and monitor different types of control systems that’s used in our daily life. This system can be connected to any of BEDO brain systems.
- The training system contains a human-machine interface (HMI) where the trainee will be able to display and monitor different types of control systems that’s commonly used.
- The HMI module can be connected using the Ethernet cable between the PLC unit and PROFINET (LAN) socket at the HMI panel module.
- The module also includes power input socket, power output socket and USB socket. The module is also equipped with 24 V supply terminals.
- Trainees will be able to design a GUI (graphical user interface) and construct its tags. They will also be able to construct a ladder diagram code for different problem cases as well as associating PLC tags to the HMI tags.
- This training kit can be combined with any of BEDO brain system allowing trainees to design and display GUI for different experiments.
- The training kit comes with a pre-designed examples of graphical user interface allowing trainees to grasp and comprehend GUIs and how it’s applied to PLC systems.