The elevator model is another PLC application provided by BEDO so that trainees can practice PLC software and hardware. Trainees will be able to program the elevator module using ladder diagram language and get familiar with different elevator algorithms. Trainees will also get familiar with the mechanical side of the elevators, their mechanisms and the safety means associated with it. The provided module is a traction type with collect up and collect down algorithm.
- The elevator is one of the PLC applications, so the trainer helps trainees to create a ladder diagram of the elevator using the PLC to study one of the important PLC applications practically.
- Elevator system represented by four floors with doors, limit switches, pushbuttons and indicators for simulating elevator outside operation
- Cabinet with outside real small-scale access panel and indicators to simulate inside the elevator operation which allow a wide range of control experiments
- The access panel is also provided with a blower to simulate the ventilation blower in the elevator.
- Elevator operation is completely safe due to safety sensors that protect the elevator system from the user wrong operation behavior that can cause any damage to the system mechanics
- Elevator system mechanics have a view access via transparent system covers.
- Elevator operation controlled via the PROFINET Interfaces.
- Digital simulation software can monitor and control the elevator operation.