Our training robot (MR104) can be used to demonstrate the operation of industrial robotic. The robotic arm can be used with different modules to be able to create more high-quality robotic applications. Based on wide range of additional modules and accessories that can be attached to the system many industrial operations applications can be studied.
- Robotic ARM of sturdy aluminum alloy body with a simple and user-friendly operating system.
- The system is featured by its simple structure, low energy consumption, space saving and high reliability.
- The SIX Axis allow the robot to move in the X, Y, and Z planes, as well as position itself using roll, pitch, and yaw movements.
- This functionality is suitable for complex movements that simulate a human ARM.
- Robotic ARM body has a built-in control board for easy integration and application.
- Training system is provided with electric gripper attachment (no compressor required) for round and square parts.
- Gripper includes open/close actuators and a led pointer.Applications