The dimensional output shaft training kit is designed in order to allow trainees to grasp and comprehend knowledge related to meteorology field. Using this training kit, students will get familiar with different measurement devices besides being able to measure specified lengths, depths, diameter, and surface roughness.
- This training kit offers users the basic fundamentals of measurements by enabling them to determine the lengths, depths, diameter, and surface roughness of various objects.
- The training kit consists of output shaft which is part of spur and worm gear.
- Flange housing is made out of sturdy steel material for longer lifetime.
- Four testing equipment are included in this training kit allowing students to determine dimensions using more than one method.
- The testing equipment include the following:
- Depth caliper
- Digital external micrometer
- Surface comparison plates
- Digital equipment can be connected to an external PC to transfer all of the measured values.
- All of the kit components are laid neatly in a storage box made out of durable plastic to provide protection to the kit contents.
The kit is lined with foam material carved to contain each component precisely protecting them against wear and deterioration.
- The kit is compact and easy to use in laboratories. All of the kit contents are labeled for an easy access of the components.
- This training kit can be combined with spur and work gear device (optional) in order to investigate the technological environment of the test object.