Sensors & transducers trainer ( MSA100) is a bench-top unit is designed with a main aim of teaching important concepts related to control electronic circuits. These concepts includes the difference between a sensors and a transudcer , the definitions, functions, types and classifications of input devices , output devices and signal conditioning circuits. Through a wide range of components and safety connecting cables the trainee will be able to construct circuits and choose elements depending upon the quantity being measured and the application being implemented.
- The trainer is perfect for using in control engineering education through its open loop and closed loop experiments.
- The educational unit includes all the necessary power supplies, light sources to perform experiments.
- The educational unit includes a variety of sensors, actuators and transducers that are installed on-board such as DC solenoid, DC relay, humidity transducer, strain gauge transducer, motorized potentiometer, PIN photo-diode, photo voltaic cell, K-type thermocouple, NTC thermistor, temperature sensor, platinum RTD, Wheatstone bridge, buzzer, speaker, microphone, counter/ timer, wire-wound track, carbon track, heater element slide potentiometer and filaments lamps.
- The unit also includes AC amplifier, low-pass filter, 40 KHz oscillator, 40 KHz filter, full-wave rectifier sample & hold, X100 amplifier, LED Bargraphy display, deferential amplifier, instrumentation amplifier, current amplifier, summing amplifier, buffers, inverter integrator, differentiator, V/F converter, V/I converter, power amplifier, F/V converter, I/V converter, electronic switch, alarm oscillator, comparator, amplifiers and DC voltage sources.
- Protection circuits are installed which provide safety to the user.
- The unit is provided by a digital Multi-meter where the measured values and parameters are displayed.
- The amplifiers and low-pass filter have switches to provide a wider range of experiments for trainees.
- Technical symbols of the control components are printed on the panel with components terminals to implement electrical connections safely.