Electromechanical vibrations kit (MSM-019.3) allows trainees to use of a computerized vibration analyzer. Trainees will be able to study influence of the gap, electromagnetic asymmetry and speed on vibration behavior
- Electromechanical Vibrations Kit is mounted on the base plate of the machinery diagnostic base system.
- Induction motors can generate machine vibrations.
- If there is an asymmetric gap, the circulating magnetic forces induce rotational and bending vibrations.
- The same applies to partial failure of the electrical windings. In this case, the asymmetrical magnetic field also induces mechanical vibrations.
- Electromechanical Vibrations Kit features an adjustable centering device to adjust an asymmetrical gap.
- A winding that can be switched off generates an electromagnetic asymmetry.
- The display and control unit of the base system powers the induction motor and permits the speed to be adjusted.
- The motor is subjected to load by the brake and load unit.