Many vibration phenomena can only be achieved when the system is under load. The brake and load unit are used to generate vibration as a function of torque, e.g., in toothed gearing mechanisms or electric motors.
- This kit is mounted on the base plate of the machinery diagnostic base system.
- The brake and load unit is used to generate vibration as a function of torque, e.g. in toothed gearing mechanisms or electric motors.
- It consists of a magnetic particle brake and an electric display and control unit.
- The braking torque can be finely adjusted on the display and control unit.
- The exciter current is applied as a measure of the braking torque and is indicated digitally on a display.
- The energy is converted by the brake into heat and discharged to the ambient air by a fan.