Belt Drive Kit (MV – 005.5) ables trainees to study the change in vibration signals of a belt drive unit and see the effect of slip, tension, and elongation on the vibration signal.
- Belt Drive Kit is mounted on the base plate of the machinery diagnostic base system.
- This kit can be used to investigate conditions that cause vibration or slip.
- The effect of disparate elongation on multiple belt drives can be demonstrated by means of individually-adjustable tensioning rollers.
- The belt drive is a dual belt drive with a belt tensioner. It can, however, also be operated with only one belt.
- An eccentrically bored small belt pulley and a damaged V-belt enhance the range of possible experiments.
- The brake and load unit are required to conduct the experiment.
- This kit can also be used to apply transverse loads in other experiments.