This educational unit (PL105) is a modified functional unit of a water sanitary system that represents the sewage system of residential buildings, supplied by a control panel that enables simulating plumbing and piping functions and malfunctions for practicing troubleshooting.
- The trainer represents the functions and malfunctions of a water sanitary system of residential buildings.
- The educational unit is supplied with 9 tanks of different volumes to vary pressure head to perform different experiments illustrating the correct and incorrect behavior of the water flow. A flush valve that works pneumatically is fitted to each tank.
- A collecting tank is also included to collect water from the nine tanks. The tank is supplied with a centrifugal pump; A flow mag is fitted on the pump to allow supplying tanks with water as well as water drainage out of the tanks.
- All of the piping and the tanks are made of clear acrylic material besides using colored water for a better observation of the experiments.
- The educational unit illustrates a downcomer, different types of piping, traps and different fittings. A fixed water head is supplied to each trap to simulate A control unit simulates malfunctions within the unit through switches on the control unit for practicing troubleshooting of plumbing and piping functions and malfunctions.
- A control unit simulates malfunctions within the unit through switches on the control unit for practicing troubleshooting of plumbing and piping functions and malfunctions.