The off-grid inverter module allows trainees to investigate solar systems that includes battery storage of generated power from photovoltaics energy. Within this system, trainees will get familiar with typical off-grid system components as well as its applications.
- This inverter adopts high-speed DSP control system and combines advanced SPWM technology and high-speed power MOS
- Trainees can select between two operating modes: energy storage priority or power supply priority
- This inverter provides no PID attenuation damage for solar panels to ensure their service life
- This inverter obtains flexible battery management system: auto switch three-stage charging mode shortens recharge time: wide charging current is selectable according to configured battery; flexible DOD (Depth of discharge) is settable to meet more applications
- The inverter owns AC input with effective online synchronous stabilizing technology
- Board MPPT input voltage range is available within this inverter as well as mobile APP monitoring.
- The inverter obtains the following features, auto Power-On/Off function; real-time monitoring, test and intelligent startup / shutdown by RS232 or USB interface communicating with PC; remote monitoring by optional SNMP networks