The on-grid inverter module allows trainees to investigate solar systems that is directly connected to grid system. Within this system, trainees will get familiar with typical on-grid system components as well as its applications.
- This inverter module is a light and compact residential inverter. The maximum DC voltage is 500V, a start voltage of 50V and a nominal voltage of 120V. There is one MPPT with a maximum input of 13A.
- Safety is an important aspect, accomplished with several features. Amongst these features are a DC switch, surge protection and option for AFCI.
- This inverter is a very light inverter that›s also quite compact in size. This makes the inverter easily and quickly placeable by a single installer
- There is DC reverse polarity protection, a DC switch and surge protection on both sides. AFCI, or Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter, is optional.
- Another feature that contributes to both safety and reliability is the use of natural convection cooling, rather than a mechanical cooling system.
- There are less moving parts in this inverter, which means less maintenance and less risk of malfunctions.
- The On-Grid inverter required 80vdc for operation