Industrial robot basic training system is a representaion of the most common applications of industrial robot arm in the modern industry which is divided into four modules each module represent a specific industrial operation that use the robot arm sensor integration to deliver a high quality product.
the system provides an open-source collaborative 6-axis robot system as trainees have an access to the controller I/O ports and hence to the software interface has many options (G-Code – Python – MATLAB) editing area.
- Industrial robot basic training system is divided to 4 modules each module represent a specific industrial operation such as gluing module, loading/unloading module, painting module and assembly module.
- Gluing module :
- In this module the robot arm perform gluing application by using gluing gun.
- A pneumatic cylinder is used to seal the gluing parts together
- Loading/unloading module :
- In this module the robot arm is used to pick a workpiece from a specific location and load it on the mount location.
- A proximity sensor is used to detect the work piece in the mount location and send a signal to lock on the workpiece.
- Painting module :
- In this module the robot arm uses a painting gun to paint and coat the work piece.
- Assembly module :
- In this module the robot arm perform assembly application.
- The robot arm will used to fasting nails in the workpiece.
- The system enables trainees to program more applications and expand control on the movement of the industrial robot and its related technologies using G-Code, Python, or MATLAB.