The supplementary set (SM – 002) tends to extend the scope of experiments which can be performed using the fundamental of statistics educational unit with the issues: elastic deflection of a helical spring, forces on the inclined plane and friction.
- The inclined plane is provided by an aluminum rail to form the inclined plane.
- For friction experiments, a friction body is used which has side faces prepared for different friction conditions.
- The friction body can be set up to give 3 different surface options: a rolling car, friction paper with P360, friction paper with friction P1200.
- The set is provided with a steel helical spring.
- Supplementary set extends the scope of experiments which can be performed with the issues: elastic deflection of a helical spring, forces on the inclined plane and friction.
- The experiments performed by the set is related to Hooke’s law: friction and inclined plane.
- All parts are clearly laid out and well protected on a storage system. The storage systems are stackable, providing for space-saving storage.