The supplementary set (SM – 003) tends to extend the scope of experiments which can be performed using the fundamental of statistics educational unit with comparison of different pulley blocks and their action as “simple machines”.
- The pulley blocks are set up on the panel of unit Fundamentals of Statics Trainer.
- The line grid on the panel helps to readily determine the force and distance.
- The pulley blocks are of a robust metal design. Built-in ball and sliding bearings to ensure low-friction rotation.
- The details of the pulley layout and the cable routing are clearly visible.
- Pulley blocks consists of 4 or 6 pulleys; differential block with roller chain.
- Cable pulleys made of anodized aluminum ball bearing-mounted.
- All parts are clearly laid out and well protected on a storage system.
- The storage systems are stackable, providing for space-saving storage.