The supplementary set tends to extend the scope of experiments which can be performed using the fundamental of statistics educational unit with single-stage and multistage gear and conversion of rotation into linear motion.
- The gear wheels are set up on the panel of unit Fundamentals of Statics Trainer.
- Experiments can be implemented using single-stage and multistage gears.
- A rack is used to demonstrate the conversion of rotation into linear motion and vice versa.
- Aluminum spur wheels with ball bearing mounts for quick assembly of the elements.
- Deflection roller, mounting rail and gear wheels made of anodized aluminum.
- All parts are clearly laid out and well protected on a storage system.
- The storage systems are stackable, providing for space-saving storage.