The Cable Winch Training System (SM – 006) is an educational unit that designed to allows the trainees to study the structure and characterized of cable winch and how to determine the hoisting velocity and force transmission of a cable winch which are generated by weights, can determine the function of return stop and efficiency. In the training system the two-cable training system are mounted on ball bearing and the weights are connected at the end of two cable drums.
- The training unit is designed to study, design and characterized of cable winch.
- The training system consist of cable drums, driving wheel, driven wheel, gears and weights on driven and driving wheels.
- In cable winch training system, the trainees be able to determine transmission ratio, unwinding rate, angular velocity, efficiency.
- The trainees can investigate hoisting rate and force transmission.
- The experimental unit design to demonstration the return stop, winding the supporting cable on a cable drum and movement of loads on the supporting cable