The Equilibrium of Moments Training System (SM – 009) is designed to help the trainees study the fundamentals of the equilibrium of moments based on the example of a two-arm lever, the trainee can study the forces occurring when balancing various masses.
- The unit consists of a two-arm lever.
- Ball bearing-mounted beam with integrated scale is provided.
- Moments occurring on the lever are to be brought to equilibrium.
- Movable riders are placed on the lever and weights are added.
- The trainee will be able to move the weights to attain the forces equilibrium.
- A sturdy metal frame made of a durable material.
- A firm base plate to ensure that the unit stands securely.
- Masses of different weights are provided to be able to perform the experiments.