The Forces in a Crane Jib Training System (SM – 010) is an educational unit designed to allow the trainees to study the graphical breakdown of forces by force parallelogram. The training system is designed in simple construction to be easy to study the different forces and perform various experiments.
- The training system is designed to demonstrate tensile and compressive forces in a planar central force system.
- The crane jib is used to represent a planner central force system
- The planner central force system is the system where multiple forces act on one point.
- The bar’s length can be adjusted.
- The system has a set of masses of different weights.
- The unit is provided with integrated spring balances in the bars.
- A solid frame made of durable material to withstand performing the experiments.
- A sturdy base for the unit to ensure it is secure.
- storage system to house the components.