The Equilibrium in a Single Plane Training System (SM – 012) is designed to help the trainees study the fundamentals of the equilibrium of moments based on the example of a two-arm lever, the trainee can study the forces occurring when balancing various masses.
- The unit consists of a ladder with a sliding clamp weight.
- The top support is designed as a floating bearing and the bottom one fixed support.
- The trainee can fully compensate for the support forces by cable forces
- A firm base plate to ensure that the unit stands securely.
- A built-in rule with a millimeter scale is used for the determination of the position of the clamp weight.
- The training system is provided with, fixed bearings, floating bearings, guide pulleys
- Extra storage the parts and tools.
- A sturdy metal frame made of a durable material.