The fundamental of pressure measurement training system is designed to demonstrate the operation of diﬀerent pressure measuring devices. The training system also provides an introduction to measuring devices calibration and comparing between two measuring devices.
- The educational unit allows a clear understanding of pressure measurements, the devices used for measuring different ranges, and types of pressure measurement.
- The unit includes different manometers such as a U-Tube manometer and an inclined manometer to demonstrate the working principle of manometers.
- An inclined manometer is a slightly curved tube with a liquid inside.
- The pressure exerted by the flow presses against the internal liquid. The amount of liquid displacement is viewed and measured through the tubes graduations.
- The unit is also containing Bourdon gauges as an example of mechanical gauges used for pressure measurement.
- The main panel contains a schematic diagram for the bourdon tube Operation Process to show the students the inner structure of a bourdon tube gauge.
- In experiments, pressures are generated with a physical syringe in the millibar range and displayed on the manometers.
- The U-tube manometer, inclined tube manometer, and Bourdon tube pressure gauges at the experimental unit can be combined using tubes.
- the trainer is provided with bourden gauges one for measuring positive pressure and the other for measuring the negative pressure.