The fundamental of pressure measurement training system (TD-001) is designed to demonstrate the operation of diﬀerent pressure measuring devices. The training system also provides an introduction to measuring devices calibration and comparing between two measuring devices.
- The educational unit allows a clear understanding of pressure measurements, the devices used for measuring different ranges, and types of pressure measurement.
- The unit includes different manometers such as a U-Tube manometer and an inclined manometer to demonstrate the working principle of manometers.
- An inclined manometer is a slightly curved tube with a liquid inside.
- The pressure exerted by the flow presses against the internal liquid. The amount of liquid displacement is viewed and measured through the tubes graduations.
- The unit is also containing Bourdon gauges as an example of mechanical gauges used for pressure measurement.
- The main panel contains a schematic diagram for the bourdon tube Operation Process to show the students the inner structure of a bourdon tube gauge.
- In experiments, pressures are generated with a physical syringe in the millibar range and displayed on the manometers.
- The U-tube manometer, inclined tube manometer, and Bourdon tube pressure gauges at the experimental unit can be combined using tubes.
- the trainer is provided with bourden gauges one for measuring positive pressure and the other for measuring the negative pressure.