Cooling by Evacuation trainer is a bench top device which is designed to demonstrate the Vacuum cooling technique which is based on the principle of evaporative cooling also the trainer allows trainee to investigate the effect of the Kinetic gas theory.
- The educational unit is a bench top device allows demonstration of vacuum cooling.
- The trainer has transparent test section to allow perfect observation of the experiment.
- The test section is an acrylic tank perfectly isolated to allow better operation for the experiment.
- The device has thermocouple and manometer for temperature and pressure measurement.
- The trainer has software that enables clear demonstration for the experiments and measurements .
- Two stages rotary vacuum pump is used to evacuate the test section to run the experiment.