Multi-function stand is designed for educational purposes with a main aim of mounting different types of engines and transmission systems to be assembled and disassembled. The stand allows rotating the engines and transmissions a full cycle or 360°,it also allows various mounting positions & orientations.
- The unit chassis is made of rigid materials and designed to be very robust in order to carry different engines and transmission systems weight.
- Engines and transmissions are attached to the stand by means of robust steel shaft and a coupling mechanism.
- The unit is capable of rotating mounted system either engine or transmission 360°clockwise & anti-clockwise using an electric motor.
- Using the rotating feature of the system; user will be able to maintain the required angle of rotation at a certain moment to facilitate the assembly and disassembly process.
- The electric motor is fixed inside the stand chassis with its rotating shaft linked to the steel shaft which carry the system under study either engine or transmission systems.
- The training system is equipped with a holding mechanism made of a special plate and holes suitable to carry different systems.
- The unit is equipped with a lower
plate (oil pan) with handles to collect any excess or drained oil during the operation, also to keep any components that may fall off during the assembly and disassembly process for example bolts, nuts & etc.
- The educational unit is equipped with an operation unit with an emergency switch, circuit breaker and two push buttons for rotating the system under study clockwise & anti-clockwise.
- The stand is equipped with caster wheels underneath to ease moving the mounted units inside the workshop, in addition to the wheels braking mechanism that prevent the stand from sliding during operation.