This two-hydraulic shaft Launch car lifter with lower connection is distinguished by mechanical load distribution system between arms for a balanced lifting process. The system allows formanual mechanical safety lock systems.
- Manual system to unlock safety locks on both sides.
- Balance wire and oil cylinders places are completely hidden for a suitable and neat look and longer operation lifetime.
- Hydraulic cylinders coupled with chain belt for high strength leading to stable and easy lifting up and lowering down process.
- Strong steel wire works in synchronization with car movement to prevent any car tilting efficiently.
- Rubber cushion to protect car doors from any damage that may be caused by shafts.
- Screw conveyor with multiple dimensions to suit the height of light-weight trucks and four-wheel drive cars.
- The jack is distinguished with high quality to withstand long operating periods (The jack has undergone movable load test 115%, and fixed load test 150%).