This four-shaft car lifter (WSE105) is purposed for angle adjustment, it’s equipped with turn table and mid jack. It is also equipped with advanced technology in addition to many safety factors
- The chassis consists of layers in the form of multiple panels, distinguished by excellent performance synchronized precisely.
- The front wheel axis is un-adjustable while the rear wheel axis has the ability to glide. This is purposed to be suitable with multiple dimensions of vehicle’s axes
- It is distinguished by a wide platform to be suitable with a larger number of car types and different wheel dimensions.
- The jack has been modified and a motor has been added to optimize hydraulic pressure for lifting up and lowering down.
- Wheel base place can be adjusted,
the level can be adjusted as well (Jack height)
- The jack works with hydraulic cylinders which operates with safe system with a safety switch. Descending is controlled manually.
- It contains a safety system which protects the car against turning over. Four steel cables to move in a synchronizing form which prevents any swerving accidents and prevents vehicle ramping effectively.
- Jack lowering system is supplied with beeping to alarm the user with the descending of the vehicle in order to protect the operator.
- It is supplied with a valve on the movable hydraulic cylinder to protect it and ensure longer life time.
- There is an emergency valve to get
the jack down manually to make the descending safe in case of disconnecting electricity from the jack.
- Controlling lifting up and lowering down electrically and compressed air to assure safety