Emissive power of hot bodies training system (HT – 009) is designed to help trainees to measure the thermal radiation emitted from a hot body and observe the influence of the color and surface texture of the body on the radiation quantity.
- The trainer unit has a compact bench top design to be suitable for different spaces and to enable ease of use.
- The trainer is equipped with an immersion heater.
- The immersion heater is used to heat the Leslie cube to create temperature difference between the body and the surroundings in order to create thermal radiative power.
- The surroundings temperature and the Leslie cube surface temperature is measured using temperature sensor.
- the Leslie cube has a stirrer to ensure uniform heat distribution on the surface for accurate reading and measurement to perform the experiment in perfect way.
- The thermopile is used to measure the thermal radiative energy due to the temperature difference.