The rear axle assembly and disassembly trainer (DPA106) has been specifically designed to enhance students and technician’s ability to assemble and disassemble a rear axle which further helps the trainees to visualize the internal components and construction in addition to fully understand its operation.
- A small storage container neatly stores a disassembled rear axle, and required tools.
- The storage box is equipped with hard foam adequate compartments to contain the disassembled components for the purpose of safe storage.
- Each part inside the box is numbered to provide better organization in order to facilitate the assembly and disassembly process.
- The rear axle assembly and disassembly trainer includes a specially designed table on which the gearbox may be assembled.
- A detailed diagram on the front of the assembly table provides a guiding reference during the assembly process.