The trainer (HI108) allows three-dimensional investigations of groundwater flows. The trainer consists of a tank with a sand filling. Various models can be placed in the sand bed.
- The water is supplied to the tank via two horizontal open-seam tubes that can be activated separately via valves.
- This results in various experiment possibilities with flowing groundwater.
- The investigation of various extractions is facilitated by two wells with open-seam tubes, which are also activated individually via valves.
- Three different models allow the study of excavation pits.
- At the bottom of the tank there are orthogonally arranged measuring connections to detect groundwater levels.
- Groundwater levels are displayed on 19 tube manometers.