The temperature measurement trainer is an educational unit designed to demonstrate the operation of seven different temperature measuring devices under steady and non-steady conditions.
- The unit consists of a main control unit and seven temperature measuring device.
- The temperature measuring device included are mercury, bimetallic and gas pressure thermometers, 2 wires PT100, type K thermocouple, type NTC thermistor, and various temperature measuring strips.
- The main control panel consists of emergency switch, On/off switch, power socket, adjusted power socket and power adjustment key.
- The unit is equipped with digital displays for indicating measured values for thermistor, thermocouple and PT100.
- Below the digital displays are measuring pins, so that student can measure the voltage on each temperature sensor.
- The unit allows the measurement of relative air humidity using the psychrometer.
- The unit is also equipped with Avometer to measure the output voltage of each sensor and for sensor calibration.
- Various temperature, humidity experiments can be performed through the unit, as well as comparing and calibrating measurement sensors.