The CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Laboratory designed and developed by BEDO for IT universities and institutions. The lab is aims to provide students the experience in networking technologies. This lab is divided into four groups. Each group is equipped with a dedicated rack that includes a selection of networking devices, enabling students to learn, practice a wide range of networking concepts and simulate real-world network scenarios and challenges. The lab is designed to meet the specific needs of CCNA training, ensuring that students gain practical knowledge and expertise in networking.
- The lab is divided into four groups, each group includes 10PCs\workstations and a rack. The rack contains three Cisco routers for routing exercises, and three switches (layer 2 and layer 3).
- This lab helps students to deal with real world equipment.
- Trainees will learn how to access Cisco equipment or various software networking like Cisco packet tracer or GNS3.
- The lab allows for flexible configurations, enabling students to create and troubleshoot various network topologies.
- The lab is designed to accommodate future expansions and upgrades as needed to keep up with evolving networking technologies.
- The lab is equipped with an instructor station with advanced monitoring and control capabilities to facilitate effective teaching and supervision.
- Students can learn the basics of networking, including the OSI model, TCP/IP protocols, IPv4 & IPv6, subnetting, DNS, DHCP, LAN switching, static routing ,dynamic routing and WAN technology.
- The lab allows students to learn about basic network security.
- This lab qualifies the students to be certified CCNA.