The educational unit (ST111) tends to allow trainees to observe and determine the transition from elastic to plastic deformation and plot load–extension diagrams.
- The Bending Test, Plastic Deformation training system consists of bending test, plastic deformation kit
- A movable and a fixed support are supplied with the educational unit to secure the beam.
- The beam is loaded with a point load.
- The load application device can be positioned anywhere on the frame.
- Beams of different materials and profiles are provided for wide range of experiments.
- The transition from elastic to plastic deformation is observed and determined in the experiment.
- The values obtained are used to create a load–extension diagram, in which the non-linear behavior of the deformation is demonstrated.
- The parts of the experiment are laid out clearly and housed securely in a storage system.
- The entire experimental setup is constructed on the mounting frame.