BEDO Mobile Manipulator Training System (MR105) composite of 6-axis robotic arm that is considered as an industrial robot, mounted on a diff drive mobile robot. So that trainees can intuitively and conveniently understand the appearance and mechanical structure of two kinds of robots. Mobile manipulator training system is integrated with a combination of artificial intelligence as this robot include image processing. The collaborative properties integrated in the diff drive mobile robot and the arm allow safe operation with the robot without any protective safety measures. All this enables trainees to understand the concept of how to integrate sensors with robotics and how to program it.
- The Mobile Manipulator training system consists of a cooperative Diff Drive Mobile Robot and 6-axis robotic arm mounted above the Diff drive mobile.
- The Mobile Manipulator training system is characterized with objects sorting ability-based objects’ characteristics as the arm mounted on the mobile robot can pick up parts from a table to another and sorting them through image processing that RGB-D camera makes.
- The Mobile Manipulator training system can create path planning based on targets’ location so it is characterized with obstacles avoidance.
- The Diff Drive Mobile Robot with the integrated sensors can detect obstacles in the way through the lidar scanner, avoids them and choose the most efficient route to its destination.
- The lidar of this system, measures the distance to a target as it sends a short laser pulse and records the time lapse between outgoing light pulse and detection of the reflected light pulse.
- The Diff Drive Mobile Robot can make remote monitoring and control and can change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its wheels and hence doesn’t require an addition steering motion as it based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body.
- The Diff Drive Mobile Robot provided with 2 pieces SICK laser scanner with optical
360- degree protection.
- Robotic arm body is made of sturdy aluminum alloy body with a simple and user-friendly operating system and is manufactured and processed using CNCmachining, sandblasting & anodizing technologies for durability and longtime operation and is characterized with its collaborative properties that allow safe operation with the robot without any protective safety measures.
- The system is featured by its simple structure, low energy consumption, space saving and high reliability.
- Robotic arm body has a built-in control board for easy integration and application.
- The robotic arm system is equipped with two-finger gripper that can be incrementally open and closed with precision.
- The robotic arm system has the ability to automatically adapt itself to new location depending on where the object being gripped is. Multi-turn absolute encoders are used for zero position calibration.